Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome Y'all!!

Hey y'all and welcome to my crazy life! My name is Jessica. I'm a 27 year old wife and mom to a very adorable but precocious 2 1/2 year old daughter, Sophia. I work for a hospital that is part of one of the largest health systems in Louisiana. Reading is my escape from the mundane.  My husband works away from home, often for months at a time, and the books help to curb the loneliness that comes along with that.  When I'm not busy being mommy, working, or trying to keep my house from looking like a toddler tornado came through it, you will find my with a book or my i-pad in hand.  My husband tells me I'm obsessed.  He often jokes that I'm going to end up a crazy, cat lady with only my books to keep me company, lol! He's gone so much that sometimes it feels like I'm a single mom.  I thought that through chronicling the insanity that is my life, I could gain perspective from others and hopefully give y'all a few laughs.  Please bear with my as I learn my way around the blogging universe.  I'll try to keep y'all entertained with my craziness along with some book reviews.  I figured as much as I read, I could at least help promote my favorite books and authors by telling y'all all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment